Hello Everyone , in this post i will show you how to install socks module of python in windows .
- WHAT IS SOCKS MODULE ?
Socks module was designed to allow developers of Python software that uses the Internet or another TCP/IP- based network to add support for connection through a SOCKS proxy server with as much ease as possible.
- WHAT IF I DON’T INSTALL THIS MODULE ?
- If you use a script where socks is imported ( import socks) you will get the following error : ImportError: No module named socks
- How to install this Socks module ?
- Download socks.rar here
- Extract Socks.rar (You will need winrar)
- Copy the socks.py To
- Paste it here To (Your disk for me it’s C ) C:/PYTHON27/lib/site-packages/ (If you use python 3 the folder should be python3 not python27 )
Now you script must be executed without errors !